Tourist Guide via Image Processing Techniques
To achieve the goal of identification, image processing and recognition is performed on the actual picture transformation. The amount of information included in an image is enormous because it is a two-dimensional space. Neural network image recognition is a new type of picture recognition technology developed by modern computer innovation. In this paper we have used neural network to implement image-based location identification. Using the image data, we have evaluated our proposed model’s predictive performance. By including more hidden layers in the convolution neural network, it is feasible to improve the network's training speed and reliability by having a large amount of data. However, 80% of the dataset is used for training and the remaining 20% is used for testing in our studies. The preliminary findings have shown that using a neural network to detect photos is both successful and practical. The proposed methods serve as a guide for travelers or tourists who are unfamiliar with a country. They simply need to point the camera at any historical or well-known location to learn more about it.
Copyright (c) 2021 Pakistan Journal of Engineering and Technology
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
UOL journals follow an open-access publishing policy and full text of all articles is available free, immediately upon acceptance. Articles are published and distributed under the terms of the CC BY-SA 4.0 International License. Thus, work submitted to UOL Journals implies that it is original, unpublished work of the authors; neither published previously nor accepted/under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Authors will be responsible for any information written/informed/reported in the submitted manuscript. Although we do not require authors to submit the data collection documents and coded sheets used to do quantitative or qualitative analysis, we may request it at any time during the publication process, including after the article has been published. It is author's responsibility to obtain signed permission from the copyright holder to use and reproduce text, illustrations, tables, etc., published previously in other journals, electronic or print media.
Conflict of interest statements will be published at the end of the article. If no conflict of interest exists, the following sentence will be used: "The authors declare no conflict of interest." Authors are required to disclose any sponsorship or funding received from any institution relating to their research. The editor(s) will determine what disclosures, if any, should be available to the readers.
Authors are not permitted to post the work on any website/blog/forum/board or at any other place, by any means, from the time such work is submitted to UOL journals until the final decision on the paper has been given to them. In case a paper is accepted for publication, the authors may not post the work in its entirety on any website/blog/forum/board or at any other place, by any means, till the paper is published in UOL Journals.
The authors may, however, post the title, authors’ names and their affiliations and abstract, with the following statement on the first page of the paper - "The manuscript has been accepted for publication in UOL Journals". After publication of the article, it may be posted anywhere with full journal citation included.
All articles published in UOL journals are open-access articles, published and distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License which permits remixing, transformation, or building upon the material, provided the original work is appropriately cited mentioning the authors and the publisher, as well as the produced work is distributed under the same license as the original.
In the future, UOL may reproduce printed copies of articles in any form. Without prejudice to the terms of the license given below, we retain the right to reproduce author's articles in this way.
Brief Summary Of The License Agreement
By submitting your research article(s) to UOL Journal(s), you agree to Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License which states that:
Anyone is free:
o To copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
o To remix, transform, or build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially
o The author and the publisher have been appropriately credited
o The link to license is provided
o Indicated if any changes were made
o The material produced is distributed under the same license as the original